Sunday, January 10, 2010

its been to long........

I missed chatting with you all!! Yes its been so long that i forgot my password for my blog,lets just say that is very sad!!!Here we are 2010!! wow,who would of thought it,2010! I will tell on my age but i remember in high school,discussing what it would be like living in the year of 2000's.:)All i can say its awesome living in this era!
I'm not much for goal setting the first of every year because well, i'd be interested to know how many of you follow through to the end with them,yup thot so!! :)And again maybe thats why my book isn't completed yet or the recipes for the cookbook are scattered everywhere!
Have much to share so what do i share?? We spent time with our family between the holiday's.Was so awesome to see our children again,even Kevin & Michelle came up from florida to be with all of us!I miss Krystal& Kendra so much too & can't forget our favorite son in law Jeremey and Kendra's Brad!So we made memories to last!And i cannot forget the most precious thing that happened to our family this past year! we got blessed with our first grandson,Jacob;Krystal & Jeremey adopted him,it became official in October.He is 7 years old and is grandma Karen's favorite!!!!! I cannot say enough how much i love our children and miss them but one thing i am learning;we can always love them & support them wherever we are! Kids hug yourself for being the best kids i have ever had!! Can you tell i'm having a "i miss them" moment!!:) :)
On a different note,later on i will be posting afew recipes for you all to enjoy...Gotta go wipe my tears.......

No comments:

Post a Comment